- ⅓ cup creamy peanut
- butter, at room
- 1/4 cup lower-sodium soya sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie-chicken meat from 1 (1kg) chicken
- 1 small red pepper, very thinly sliced
- 450g spaghetti
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Sriracha (hot chilli sauce)
1. Heat a large covered pot of salted water to boiling on high.
2. In a large bowl, gently whisk together peanut butter, soya sauce, vinegar, oil and garlic. Add chicken and red pepper, tossing to combine. Set aside.
3. Cook pasta as label instructs. While pasta cooks, cut cucumber in half lengthwise and thinly slice into half-moons.
4. Reserve . cup cooking water. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain well. Add pasta and cucumber to bowl with chicken mixture. Toss until well coated. Garnish with coriander. Serve with Sriracha, if desired.
EACH SE RVING About 2 240kJ, 33g protein, 66g carbohydrate, 5g total fat (3g saturated), 5g fibre, 61mg cholesterol.