- 800g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp runny honey
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 410g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 200g canned whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 8 small corn tacos
- guacamole, to serve large handful parsley leaves, chopped
If you want to add some meat to this dish, fry some chicken mince separately and stir into the mixture in step 2.
- Put the chopped tomatoes in a medium pot with the honey and plenty of seasoning. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 8 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in both types of beans, the corn, red onion and some seasoning. Heat through and check the seasoning.
- Warm taco shells according to pack instructions.
- Put the bean mixture, tacos, guacamole and parsley into separate bowls, take to the table and let everyone serve themselves.
Each serving About 1 300kJ, 8g fat (3g saturated), 51g carbohydrate (17g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter