- 1 red grapefruit
- 1/2 tbsp to 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard, to taste
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 175g smoked mackerel, skinned and flaked
- 300g raw tenderstem broccoli, thinly sliced lengthways
- 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- 100g watercress
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- Slice the top and bottom off the grapefruit and place it on a board. Cut away the peel and white pith with a small serrated knife. Hold the grapefruit over a small bowl and cut between the membranes to separate the segments. Squeeze the membranes into a separate small bowl to extract as much juice as possible. (Add any extra juice from the segment bowl.)
- Whisk the mustard, canola oil and plenty of seasoning into the juice bowl to make a dressing.
- In a large bowl, toss together the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over the dressing and add the grapefruit segments. Toss carefully together and serve.
Each Serving About 1 505kJ, 21g fat (4g saturated), 22g carbohydrate (9g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter