- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest, freshly grated
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (85g) skinless sole fillets
- 1 small leek, white part only, well rinsed and cut into matchsticks
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 tsp dry white wine
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 200g spinach
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- In a bowl, mix corn, tomatoes, zest and ⅛ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide corn mixture among four 30cm by 40cm sheets of wax paper or foil, positioning it to one side. Fold each fish fillet into thirds and place on top. Top the four fillets with equal shares of leek, thyme, wine and oil, and add a pinch of salt.
- Fold wax paper or foil over fish. Starting at one corner of each parcel, fold edges over by 1,2cm all around, overlapping the folds until parcels are sealed. Bake on a baking tray for 10 minutes.
- Place spinach in glass bowl; cover with damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir in ⅛ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Open packets; serve with spinach.
Each Serving About 1 490kJ, 27g protein, 29g carbohydrate, 11g total fat (1,6g saturated), 6g fibre, 57mg cholesterol.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter