- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 450g beef mince
- 800g canned, chopped tomatoes
- 15g grated pecorino cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 450g spaghetti
- Basil leaves and pecorino
- In a large pot, heat 1 tbsp olive oil on medium-high. Add 1 medium onion, chopped, 3 cloves garlic, chopped, and ½ tsp salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 450g beef mince. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 800g canned, chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in 15g grated pecorino cheese and ½ cup milk.
- Toss with 450g spaghetti, cooked. Garnish with basil leaves and pecorino.
- EACH SERVING: About 2 410kJ, 27g protein, 70g carbohydrate, 21g fat (7g saturated), 6g fibre