- 450g penne
- 560g chopped spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed dill
- 425g ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 230g grated lower-fat mozzarella
- Cook 450g penne for half of the cooking time on the label, adding 560g chopped spinach and reserving 1/2 cup cooking water just before draining. Combine 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1/4 cup loosely packed dill, chopped, 425g ricotta cheese and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Combine penne, cheese mixture and reserved cooking water and spread evenly in a 3ℓ baking dish. Top with 230g grated lower-fat mozzarella. Cover with foil and bake at 200°C for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes more.
EACH SERVING About 1 820kJ, 26g protein, 51g carbohydrate, 15g fat (9g saturated), 4g fibre, 620mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter