- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup fish stock
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 350g angel-hair pasta, broken into 5cm lengths
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 450g shelled, deveined
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- In a small covered pot, heat chicken and fish stock to simmering on medium-high.
- Whisk in tomato paste. Uncover and reduce heat to low.
- In an ovenproof 30cm frying pan, heat oil on medium until hot. Add pasta; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden, stirring. Add pepper, garlic, ½ tsp paprika and ½ tsp salt. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Add stock mixture and peas. Boil on a high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until pasta absorbs liquid and is tender.
- Heat grill on high.
- Toss prawns with ½ tsp paprika. Arrange over pasta. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until prawns are cooked through.
EACH SERVING About 1 490kJ, 20g protein, 50g carbohydrate, 9g total fat (1g saturated), 4g fibre, 96mg cholesterol.
Each Serving: Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter