- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 6 chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. In a large roasting tin, mix together the first five ingredients, then toss through the chicken pieces to coat.
3. Cook for 30 to 35 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
4. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve immediately with noodles or rice (drizzle over any pan sauce) and some stir-fried veg, if you like.
EACH SERVING 940kJ, 13g fat (3g saturated), 4g carbohydrate (4g total sugars).