- 400g lamb loin fillet, cut into finger-sized strips
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- pinch dried red chilli flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp tzatziki
- 4 whole-wheat tortilla wraps to serve
- iceberg lettuce, shredded
- cucumber slices
- pitted kalamata/black olives
- few fresh mint leaves, torn
- Preheat the grill to high. In a large bowl, mix the lamb with the cumin, coriander, thyme, chilli flakes and plenty of seasoning until coated. Tip the lamb out onto a baking tray in an even layer.
- Grill the lamb, turning occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the tzatziki along the centre of each wrap. Pile on as much lettuce and cucumber as you like. Next, divide the lamb, olives and mint among the wraps. Wrap up, halve and secure with cocktail sticks, if you like, before serving.
Each serving About 1 135kJ, 4g fat (1g saturated), 33g carbohydrate (1g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter