- 2 spaghetti squash
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cups packed spinach
- 230g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup drained marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Poke 2 spaghetti squash all over with a knife; place in a microwave-safe dish. Cook on 80% power for 10 minutes. Turn over; cook for 10 minutes or until a knife slips in.
- In a 6L pot on medium, cook 1 medium shallot, finely chopped, in 1 tbsp olive oil for 3 minutes, stirring. Add 6 cups packed spinach and 1/4 tsp salt; cook for 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Add 230g reduced-fat cream cheese, softened; 1 cup drained marinated artichoke hearts, chopped; 1/4 cup grated Parmesan; 1/2 tsp lemon zest; and 1/2 tsp pepper, stirring until cheese melts.
- Cut squash into halves; discard seeds. With a fork, scrape strands from sides; sprinkle with 1/8 tsp salt. Divide spinach mixture among squash. Grill on high until browned (3 to 4 minutes).
- EACH SERVING About 1 360kJ, 11g protein, 25g carbohydrate, 22g fat (9g saturated), 6g fibre, 720mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter