- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 140g baby spinach, wilted and chopped
- ½ cup diced roasted red pepper
- 60g prosciutto, sliced into ribbons
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, ¼ tsp salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper. Stir in cheese, spinach and roasted red pepper.
- Divide batter among muffin-pan cups (about ¼ cup each), top with prosciutto and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until just set in the centre.
- Cool on a rack for 5 minutes, then remove from cups. Serve warm. Can be refrigerated for up to 4 days; microwave on high for 30 seconds to reheat.
- EACH SERVING About 650kJ, 13g protein, 4g carbohydrate, 10g fat (4g saturated), 1g fibre, 520mg sodium.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter