- 50g butter, very soft
- 2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 500g Brussels sprouts
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, chilli and seasoning.
- Put the Brussels sprouts in a large microwave-safe bowl, add 2 tbsp water and cover with clingfilm. Blast on high for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened and cooked through.
- Remove from microwave, stir through chilli butter until melted, and Brussels sprouts are coated, and transfer to a warmed serving dish.
EACH SERVING About 430kJ, 7g fat (3g saturated), 4g carbohydrate (3g total sugars), 4g protein, 5g fibre.