- 5 x 55g Bar Ones, broken into pieces
- 125g butter, cut into chunks
- 150g Rice Krispies
- 25g mini marshmallows
- 25g white or dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Line a roasting tin roughly 20,5cm x 25,5cm with greaseproof paper.
- Put Bar Ones and butter into a large pan. Melt over gentle heat, stirring until smooth. (Be warned: the mixture may look like it won’t come together at first!) Do not allow the mixture to boil, otherwise the cakes will be tough.
- Stir in Rice Krispies, followed by half the marshmallows, and tip into the prepared tin. Level as much as possible, then press the remaining marshmallows on top.
- Put chocolate in a small heatproof bowl and microwave on high for 20-second bursts until melted. (Alternatively, melt in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water.) Drizzle chocolate over the slices, then chill the tray for 1 hour until set. Remove from tin, cut into slices and serve.
Per serving About 810kJ, 10g fat (6g saturated), 25g carbohydrate (15g total sugars).
To store Keep in an airtight container at room temperaturefor up to five days.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter