- 4 white fish fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp to 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp dill, freshly chopped
- 100g rocket leaves
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with foil. Lay fish fillets on the foil, skin-side down. (Don’t grease the foil.) Brush over a third of the olive oil and season well.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes until the fish is firm and opaque.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the remaining olive oil with the lemon juice, mustard, sugar, capers and dill. Season to taste. (Add a few drops of water if the dressing tastes too sharp.)
- Put the rocket and cherry tomatoes in a bowl and stir through a third of the dressing.
- Use a fish slice to scoop the fillets off the foil, leaving behind the skin.
- Divide the salad and fish fillets among four plates, then spoon the remaining dressing over the fish. Serve immediately.
Each serving About 630kJ, 4g fat (1g saturated), 4g carbohydrate (3g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter