- 1 cup Napolitana sauce
- 1 recipe Easy Home-made Dough or one 680g ball pizzeria dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 230g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 60g pepperoni slices
- 230g mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried origanum
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Spread sauce all over dough. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a 30cm frying pan, heat oil on medium. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Transfer to pizza. Top with pepperoni and cheeses. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with origanum and chilli flakes, then drizzle with honey.