- 1 cup Napolitana sauce
- 1 recipe Easy Home-made Dough or one 680g ball pizzeria dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 230g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 60g pepperoni slices
- 230g mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried origanum
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Spread sauce all over dough. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a 30cm frying pan, heat oil on medium. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Transfer to pizza. Top with pepperoni and cheeses. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with origanum and chilli flakes, then drizzle with honey.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter