- 1 (450g) pork fillet, cut into 5cm slices
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp spicy mustard
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 4 brioche buns, split and toasted
- Add steamer insert to a large pot filled with 5cm water; cover and heat to boiling.
- Rub 1 (450g) pork fillet, cut into 5cm slices, with 2 tbsp chilli powder and 1/2 tsp salt; add to steamer.
- Reduce heat to maintain a simmer; cook pork, covered, for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Cool slightly; with hands, shred pork, then toss with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce and 2 tbsp spicy mustard.
- Toss 3 cups coleslaw mix with 2 tbsp cider vinegar and a pinch of salt. Serve on 4 brioche buns, split and toasted, topped with coleslaw.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter