- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup packed, shaved pecorino cheese
- 120g Spanish chorizo
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 2 cos-lettuce hearts
- In a large bowl, whisk 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tbsp sherry vinegar, 1 pressed garlic clove and salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 cup packed shaved pecorino cheese, 120g Spanish chorizo, cut into quarters lengthwise, then thinly sliced; and 1⁄2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped.
- Toss well. Arrange 2 cos-lettuce hearts, leaves separated, on a serving platter. Top with cheese mixture. Serve with baguette if desired.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter