- 1 cup shop-bought salsa
- 1 recipe Easy Home-made Dough or one 680g ball pizzeria dough
- 1 cup mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 450g beef mince
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup pickled jalapeño slices (optional)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 heart cos lettuce, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 250°C. Spread salsa all over dough and top with Cheddar; bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a 30cm frying pan, heat oil. Add onion, cumin, garlic powder and smoked paprika; cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Add mince and salt. Cook for 3 minutes or until browned, breaking up with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle beef over cheese. Top with jalapeños, if using. Bake for 20 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden.
- While pizza bakes, stir together the sour cream, lime juice and milk. To serve, top pizza with lettuce and tomatoes. Drizzle with sour-cream mixture.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter