Recipe IngredientsTIP If you can’t find croustades in your local bakery, melba toast or crostini also work with this topping.
- 100g white crab meat
- 1½ tsp fish sauce
- 2½ tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ to 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- small handful fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 15 mini croustade cases (or crostini or melba toast)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the crab meat, fish sauce, mayonnaise, chilli and coriander. Check the seasoning and adjust to taste.
- Fill each croustade case with a spoonful of the crab mixture, then garnish with extra coriander, if you like.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter