- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 500 g skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, halved and sliced
- 1 green pepper, halved and sliced
- 230 g Lancewood Medium Fat Cream cheese
- 1-1 ½ cups milk
- White pepper to taste
- Cooked Basmati rice, for serving
- Coriander, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Stir in the green curry paste and combine well. Add the chicken and the onions, and fry until the chicken is cooked while stirring frequently.
- Add the red and green peppers and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the Lancewood Medium Fat cream cheese, 1 cup milk and pepper to taste. Stir until creamy. Add more milk if necessary. Serve on Basmati rice and garnish with coriander.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter