- 1 large lemon
- 2 cans (400g each) white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 cans (170g each) tuna, drained and flaked
- 140g to 170g baby spinach or rocket
- From lemon, finely grate 1teaspoon peel and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice.
- In serving bowl, combine lemon peel and juice, beans, red pepper, parsley, oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Gently stir in tuna. Serve with baby spinach or rocket.
EACH SERVING About 1 005kJ, 21g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 7g total fat (1g saturated), 7g ﬁbre, 9mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium. Total time12 minutes
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter