- 170g tuna, flaked
- 385g whole-kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- ½ can (190g) Nestlé Ideal Unsweetened
- Evaporated Milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 roll puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Mix together the tuna, corn and spring onion. Add the evaporated milk, and the salt and pepper. Mix ingredients until the consistency is stiff.
3. Roll out the puff pastry and cut into six smaller rectangles.
4. Place a tablespoon of tuna mix on one half of each rectangle, brush the edges with beaten egg and roll into a sausageroll shape.
5. Place the rolls on a baking tray, brush with the beaten egg and place in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve either hot or cold.