- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 chunky tuna steaks
- 2 x 400g cans haricot beans
- finely grated zest of 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 to 2 rosemary sprigs (to taste), leaves picked and finely chopped
- 2 tsp capers
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- large handful rocket
1. Preheat a griddle pan over a medium-high heat until hot. Brush the oil over the tuna steaks and season well. Cook on the griddle for 4 minutes, turning midway through. (Or cook for longer or shorter as you prefer.)
2. Meanwhile, empty the contents of the haricot cans (without draining) into a pot. Add the lemon, rosemary, capers and lots of seasoning. Heat through and bubble for a few minutes.
3. Fold the rocket through the bean mixture, check the seasoning and serve topped with the tuna and a drizzle of oil.
EACH SERVING About 1 470kJ, 10g fat (2g saturated), 22g carbohydrate (1g total sugars), 44g protein, 8g fibre.