- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup mango chutney
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups seasonal melon, chopped
- ½ small English cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup packed fresh coriander leaves
- 4 30cm wraps or flour tortillas
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 450g smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, chutney and pepper.
- Add melon, cucumber and coriander; toss to combine.
- Working with 1 wrap at a time, place ¼ melon mixture, greens and turkey in the centre.
- Fold in the sides and roll tightly around filling.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter