- 12 slices multigrain bread
- 1 container (220g to 280g) hummus
- 1 tbsp Sriracha chilli sauce
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 8 slices bacon
- 220g smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- 2 cups rocket
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Lightly toast bread.
- In a small bowl, stir together hummus and chilli sauce. In another small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and paprika.
- Place 4 slices bacon on a paper-towel-lined plate. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Repeat with remaining bacon and clean paper towels. Let cool completely; crumble.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of 4 slices bread. Spread hummus on one side of remaining bread.
- For each sandwich, start with a hummus slice, face up. Add turkey, then layer with mayo slice, face up. Add bacon, rocket and tomatoes, then top with hummus slice, face down.
EACH SERVING About 2 450kJ, 35g protein, 60g carbohydrate, 25g total fat (3g saturated), 12g fibre, 53mg cholesterol.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter