- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp mild curry paste
- 165ml coconut milk
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 300g mix of cauliflower and broccoli florets
- 200g frozen peas
- 150g tofu, cubed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- large handful spinach
- Heat the oil in a large pan over low heat and gently cook the onion until soft (about 10 minutes). Add garlic and curry paste; cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil; turn down heat, add florets and simmer for 5 minutes, until nearly cooked through.
- Add peas and tofu, season and heat through. Fold through spinach and serve with brown rice.
Each serving About 780kJ, 10g fat (8g saturated), 10g carbohydrate (3g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter