Zoe Brown is as useful with a hand drill as she is with a hair straightener. When she is not doing her DIY thing on SABC3’s Expresso or hosting her show on KFM, she can be found on a hiking trail in the Western Cape
- 2 packets Marie Biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 250g butter
- 100ml cocoa, sifted
- 500g icing sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Break the Marie Biscuits into small pieces in a bowl.
2. Beat the eggs and set aside.
3. In a large microwaveable dish, melt the butter in the
microwave, then add the cocoa, icing sugar, vanilla essence and eggs. Mix well.
4. Cook the chocolate mixture in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
5. Add biscuit pieces to the chocolate mixture and mix until the biscuits are
covered in chocolate.
6. Spread the mixture on a Swiss-roll pan lined with baking paper.
7. Leave in the fridge overnight or until set (about 2 hours).
8. Cut into 4cm squares.