- ½tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ red cabbage
- 2 courgettes
- 410g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 100g (3½oz) stale unsliced bread, torn into small chunks
- 125g ball low-fat mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- Handful basil leaves, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the red wine vinegar and olive oil together with plenty of seasoning and a splash of water to make the dressing.
- Cut out and discard the tough core from the cabbage, then finely shred the leaves and put into a large serving bowl. Peel the courgettes into ribbons, using a y-shaped peeler, and add to the cabbage bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and dressing, and toss well to combine. Serve.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter