- ½ tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ red cabbage
- 2 baby marrows
- 410g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 410g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 100g stale unsliced bread, torn into small chunks
- 125g ball low-fat mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- handful of basil leaves, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk the red-wine vinegar and olive oil together with plenty of seasoning and a splash of water to make the dressing.
- Cut out and discard the tough core from the cabbage, then finely shred the leaves and put into a large serving bowl. Peel the baby marrows into ribbons, using a Y-shaped peeler, and add to the cabbage bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and dressing, and toss well to combine. Serve.
Each serving 1 448kJ, 13g fat (5g saturated), 40g carbohydrate (6g total sugars).
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter