- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, total about 500g
- 350ml chicken stock
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 25g capers, rinsed and chopped
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- large handful of fresh curly parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat and add the chicken breasts. Fry for 2 minutes, turning once, to brown. Add the stock, lemon zest and juice, the capers, tomatoes and seasoning. Simmer for 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the parsley and check the seasoning. Serve with rice, seasonal vegetables or salad.