- 200g kale, finely chopped
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 25g butter
- 40g flaked almonds
- 200g frozen peas
- finely grated zest of ½ orange
- 25g to 40g sultanas, to taste
- salt and ground black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the kale and trimmed beans for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain well.
2. Melt the butter in the empty pot and toast nuts until golden. Add the drained veg and peas, and heat through. Toss through orange zest and sultanas, and check seasoning. Serve immediately.
EACH SERVING About 440kJ, 4g protein, 6g fat (2g saturated), 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars), 4g fibre.
GET AHEAD Cook kale and beans up to 3 hours ahead. Drain and run under cold water to cool completely. Set aside.