- 570g hake fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
- chopped parsley
- sautéed greens and dinner rolls
- In a 3L baking dish, arrange 570g hake fillets in a single layer; season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Top with 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced; drizzle with 3 tbsp melted butter.
- Bake at 230°C for 12 to 15 minutes, until fish just turns opaque in centre.
- Pulse 1/2 cup seasoned croutons in a food processor until coarsely crushed; sprinkle over hake. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve with sautéed greens and dinner rolls.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter