Always wanted to wear a trendy summer dress but would rather not bare your arms? Here’s your guide to this season’s six prettiest sleeved summer dresses.
- You can never go wrong with this lace-inset swing dress. Effortless ensembles start here – pair this loose-fitting style with a chunky chain necklace.
2. The sleeved shirt dress can effortlessly take you from day to night. Pair it with sandals and a tote bag for summer sophistication.
3. Bring on your bohemian best in this tie-waist dress. With an elasticated off-the-shoulder silhouette, the dress is made from lightweight material and is designed for a flattering fit. Pair with heeled ankle boots and a wide-brimmed hat to complete the look.
4. Bell sleeves and splashes of orange combine to produce a ’70s-inspired look that’s fresh and fun. For a day out, wear it with knee-high gladiator sandals, and when the sun goes down, team it with wedge heels or pointed stilettos.
5. Opt for understated everyday style with this denim chambray shift dress, cut from light fabric with two mock zip pockets and a zip closure at the back.
6. Embrace the boho-chic trend with this empire dress, featuring embroidery detail along the front, a tassel tie along the chest and lining for comfort. Pair with heeled ankle boots and a wide-brimmed fedora for extra boho oomph.