Experiment with these fabulous trends this year. (Not all at once, obviously)! Read on and be inspired
1. MULES: Mules are taking over every sidewalk from London to Paris, and not just because they’re comfortable to wear all day long. Get a pair in blue, navy or bright red. Suede is also hot right now.
2. THE ’80s SHOULDER: This is one ’80s look we are happy to welcome back into our wardrobes: the super-flattering asymmetrical one-shoulder fitted top. Buy one in black for maximum versatility.
3. PLEATS: Pull out your golden-oldie pleated skirt for a simple, elegant look. Don’t have one stashed at the back of your wardrobe? This is the perfect excuse to head to your favourite vintage store.
4. BIKER JACKET: You don’t need a motorcycle to pull off a leather jacket. If you can find one with stud detailing, even better. For a feminine touch, pair it with a frothy skirt or pretty dress.
5. SLEEVE SLITS: This is the perfect fashion trend for shy arms. Up your accessory game with bangles and rings for some extra pop.
6. PATCHES: Add a little character to your favourite denim jacket with this cheap and cheerful trend.
7. SORBET TONES: Nothing says fashionista like a popping orange-sorbet ensemble. If head-to-toe sorbet isn’t your thing, accessorise with bright, feminine colours. Try pinks, yellows and subtle reds.
Here’s to a super-stylish year ahead!