- Acupuncture will help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, lift sagging eyelids and help improve muscle tone and collagen production.
- Do a facial massage using almond oil (for all skin types), olive oil (for dry skin) and jojoba oil (for a sensitive or oily skin). Massage stimulates and tones the tiny muscles of your face, acting as a natural face lift.
- Do plenty of facial exercises. The muscles become toned and the overlying skin becomes taut and lifted.
- Make an anti-ageing facial mask from bananas mixed with unscented face cream and organic honey.
- Smile as much as you can. This will improve your facial muscle tone and tighten up any slackness in your face.
Source: 10,000 Tips How To Do Almost Anything (Quercus) by Katherine Sorrell