Photo credit: www.skonahem.com
Follow these four simple steps to not only create an interesting design element but also display your favourite photos in a special and creative way:
What you’ll need:
- Framed photos or pictures (You can decide whether you want to use similar or different frames. Create an interesting wall feature by choosing frames in different sizes or finishes.)
- Paper (You can use old newspapers or plain white or brown paper.)
- Trace the shapes of the frames onto the paper using a pencil and cut these shapes out.
- Using sellotape, stick the paper shapes onto the wall and arrange them until you are happy with the layout and overall shape. Make sure you leave enough wall space between the frames.
- Only once you’re happy with the layout, hammer the nails into the walls.
- Remove the paper, hang you’re pictures and you’re done!