- Make a litre of your favourite smoothie, then divide and freeze into individual portions.
- Boil six to eight eggs for snacks, salads and sandwiches. Keep in the shell in the fridge until you need to use.
- Chop a selection of vegetables, including carrots and peppers; wash and shred a head of iceberg lettuce.
- Cook pasta, quinoa, rice or couscous for easy cold salads.
- Make a dressing or dipping sauce for salads and veg.
- Roast chipolatas, chicken sausage, chicken drumsticks and chicken breasts.
- Make a pot of soup.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter