No one likes to hear it, but it’s worse not knowing that you have bad breath. Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to avoid the embarrassment.
- Avoid sugary and fizzy drinks, onions, garlic, alcohol, smelly cheese, spicy food and cigarettes.
- Drink eight glasses of water a day, as a dry mouth can contribute to the problem.
- Don’t use mouthwashes; then can dry up saliva, which is a natural breath freshener.
- Swap to a tea-tree oil toothpaste
- Drink a cup of thyme tea.
- Chew on fennel, dill seeds or a coffee bean.