- Winter can be uncomfortable for eczema sufferers, as central heating dries out skin. Use extra moisturiser and avoid sitting too close to heat sources, such as open fires.
- Swap milk chocolate for dark – it’s full of antioxidants that could help to protect your heart health.
- Get involved. Three quarters of us believe feeling part of the community is crucial to wellbeing, but only 14% have attended a public meeting in the past year and 15% have served on a committee, says a health and wellbeing survey conducted in the US.
- Ease blocked noses with a natural nasal spray.
- Serve warming porridge. Oats are a great prebiotic (food for the friendly bacteria in your gut), and may help ward off infections.
to our Free Good Housekeeping Newsletter