The best way to recover from Easter binging is to set up a plan that you’ll likely stick to – one that excites rather than scares you. That means no drastic diets or extreme exercise. And remember, baby steps!
YOUR FITNESS PLAN
- Get back into the swing of things with our seven steps to ease back into your workout routine.
- Track your fitness and stay motivated with a handy walking plan. Make it a social activity by inviting a friend along. Download our free printable walking plan here.
- Speaking about fitness and friends, joining a fitness class is another great way to keep you motivated – plus it’s fun! Why not try Adventure Bootcamp? Here are six reasons why you’ll love it.
YOUR FOOD PLAN
- Shed kilos fast and effectively with Dr Oz’s 7-day diet. Download a free printable version and stick it on your fridge for easy access and daily motivation.
- Or try celebrity nutritionist Stephanie Middleberg’s no-diet eating plan, which consists of seven totally doable steps.
- Make time to work out a weekly meal plan and do your shopping and prepping in advance. Being prepared means you’ll be less likely to give in to temptation. And be sure to include as many of these 10 fat-burning foods as possible.