• Drink milk, Horlicks, camomile tea.
• Have a light snack – walnuts and almonds are good choices.
• Make a to-do list.
• Go to bed at the same time every day.
• Create an inviting environment with ambient lighting and comfortable bedding.
• Drink alcohol or caffeinated drinks.
• Eat a heavy meal less than two hours before bedtime.
• Exercise less than two hours before bedtime.
• Operate electronic devices.
• Start preparing for tomorrow’s presentation.
• Have a quick nap in the early evening.
• Leave clothes lying on the floor or hanging on cupboards.