The AirFryer’s secret is its patented Rapid Air Technology which combines fast-circulating hot air with a grill to create chips with up to 80% less fat – without compromising on taste. The Philips AirFryer cooks a variety of foods and snacks from delicious chips to chicken nuggets, veggies and even tempura.
To prove that the AirFryer comes top on taste for even the most discerning food lovers, we tested the chips the Philips AirFryer in two countries that lay claim to being home of the French fry; France and Belgium. The results speak for themselves: when polled, two thirds of people preferred the crispy taste of the AirFryer chips over those from another leading brand.
Key features include:
- Patented Rapid Air technology – combines hot air with grill component to fry food
- In-built Timer – lets you pre-set cooking times of up to 30 mins
- Adjustable Temperature Control – cooks food at steady rate up to 200°C
- Food Separator Accessory – lets you fry multiple foods at once
- Integrated Air Filter – diffuses odors