For added reassurance, the Le Creuset Bakeware collection comes with a 5 year limited warranty and a host of features and benefits, including being oven proof up to 260’C, chip, stain and odour resistant due to its unique hard wearing enamel which also provides the Le Creuset signature colours.
So there really is no excuse not to don an apron, join in the foodie frenzy and get baking with Le Creuset!
Le Creuset Bakeware (stoneware items) is:
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Chip and scratch resistant
- Stain resistant
- Will not absorb odours or flavours
- Suitable in the oven up to 260’C
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
Care and use:
1. Do not use any piece on cooker hobs or any other direct heat source.
2. Oven: Maximum oven temperature 260°C / 500°F. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
3. Grill/broiler: When using under a grill/broiler allow a gap between the rim of the dish and the heat source of no less than 6 ½ cm.
4. Microwave: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use and especially if the handles are enclosed with cling film. Cover just the open top of the dish leaving the handles exposed.
5. Freezer to oven use: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a pre-heated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the centre of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
6. Cleaning: Before use wash the dish in hot soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, let the dish cool for a few minutes and then wash and dry as above, or wash in the dishwasher allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 – 20 minutes. Wash as usual using a plastic brush or scouring pad, if necessary.
For more information, visit www.lecreuset.co.za.