• 500ml Consol preserve jars
• Wooden sosatie sticks
• A selection of plastic animals, gold spray paint (we used Plascon Aerolak)
• A hand-held drill with a fine drill bit
• Drill a hole on the underside of your plastic animal.
• Add a drop of superglue and twist in a sosatie stick. Allow glue to dry.
• Spray all sides of the swizzle stick and animal, allow to dry and apply a second coat if necessary
• While they are drying, spray the lids of the Consol jars. Allow to dry and apply a second coat of paint.
Orininal Source: www.iwantthat.co.za