If adding a personal touch when hosting a lunch or other gathering is your thing, you’ll love these easy-to-make butterfly napkin rings, which will add more sparkle to your table. It’s a great project to get your kids involved in too.
All you need are some sheets of thin cardboard, some wrapping paper, a pair of scissors and Bostik Glue Stick and Prestik.
You will need:
- Bostik Glue Stick
- Bostik Prestik
- Thin card
- Computer printout or wrapping paper
- Print out the paper supplied in the link below or use wrapping paper.
- Glue paper to the thin card.
- Cut out the rectangular shapes, apply glue to the glue flap and roll to create the ring.
- Cut out the butterflies, fold them in half and position on the top of the napkin ting with a tiny dot of Bostik Prestik, or use the Bostik Glue Stick to glue them in place.
Click below to print the easy step-by-step guide: