1) Name three things that make an at-home brunch special.
Lots of mimosas, good company and eggs Benedict.
2) Do you have any Easter rituals?
We always do a big Easter-egg hunt with all the cousins, as the kids love it so much. We also get together as a family and have a big Easter brunch.
3) What five ingredients are you never without in your kitchen?
Lemons, garlic, chilli, butter and Parmesan.
4) Name your can’t-live-without kitchen tool or appliance.
My Kenwood Triblade hand blender is absolutely my most used appliance and I can’t cook without my Wüsthof and Scanpan knives.
5) Which food bloggers do you follow?
For Alida’s blog, see http://simply-delicious.co.za.