1) Name three things that make an at-home brunch special.
Home-baked bread, smoked mackerel and organic Org de Rac La Verne MCC.
2) Do you have any Easter rituals?
Leg of lamb or boerbok cooked on the braai, and home-made hot-cross buns rich with datal raisins.
3) What five ingredients are you never without in your kitchen?
Wild picked West Coast salt flakes, seasonal citrus fruit, maasbanker bokkoms, nara oil and moskonfyt.
4) Name your can’t-live-without kitchen tool or appliance.
5) Which food bloggers do you follow?
For Kobus’s blog, see www.sardinesontoast.co.za.