1) Name three things that make an at-home brunch special.
Fresh flowers to decorate the table, a home-made drink of sorts – like an ice tea or fruit cordial – and something home-baked that has fruit in it, like raisin scones or an apple Tarte Tatin.
2) Do you have any Easter rituals?
To eat as many marshmallow and white candy-coated Easter eggs as possible. I also love toasted hot cross buns with lashings of butter melting into them.
3) What ingredients are you never without in your kitchen?
Salt (a variety), olive oil, lemons and miso paste.
4) Name your can’t-live-without kitchen tool or appliance.
I’m currently in love with my mandolin to thinly slice vegetables for salads. I use it all the time.
5) Which food bloggers do you follow?
For Sam’s blog, see drizzleanddip.com.