1) Name three things that make an at-home brunch special.
Besides the people, of course, I love bubbly, a bowl of mixed berries with lemon zest and double-thick Greek yoghurt, and then a savoury dish like chorizo frittata.
2) Do you have any Easter rituals?
A beautifully tender leg of lamb, which I like to pair with a pea-and-mint risotto.
3) What five ingredients are you never without in your kitchen?
Cheese, eggs, lots of fresh herbs, garlic and cream.
4) Name your can’t-live-without kitchen tool or appliance.
My food processor – I use it for everything from scone mixes to pesto.
5) Which food bloggers do you follow?
For Sarah’s blog, see afoodieliveshere.co.za.