1) Name three things that make an at-home brunch special.
Maize-meal porridge with peanut butter, scrambled eggs, chicken livers, some scones or home-made bread and tomato smoor.
2) Do you have any Easter rituals?
Going to church is a must. Then there’s a feast, with a lot of meat.
3) What kitchen ingredients are you never without?
I love my vinegars – balsamic, red-wine, white-wine … you name it.
4) Name your can’t-live-without kitchen tool or appliance.
Good knives, a peeler and a blender.
5) Which food bloggers do you follow?
I love Jane-Anne Hobbs (I love her writing and her style of cooking), Ishay Govender-Ypma (I love reading about her travels, the different countries she travels to and cultures) and Jeanne Horak-Druiff (she’s awesome and her personality comes through her writing).
For Thuli’s blog, see www.mzansistylecuisine.co.za.